CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
By presenting this policy we aim to explain what information we collect about you, why and how we do it, what your rights are under the Data Protection Act (DPA) and the General Data Protection Regulation (REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 - GDPR).
It is our sole purpose to protect our customers, ensure transparency about how subjects' personal data is stored and processed, and provide protection from the risks associated with data breaches.
If you tick "I accept all" you agree that you are providing your personal data voluntarily, that you have read your rights under the GDPR and REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016-GDPR and you consent to your personal data being collected, processed, stored and transferred to third parties for the purposes we have set out below.
How do we collect information about you?
Voluntarily from you when you provide us with your personal data:
- When you create an account on our websites, you provide us with personal information including your name, telephone number and email address.
- When you enter Bento Health Ltd games, competitions or promotions
- When you purchase items and merchandise from our online clothing store.
We sometimes collect information about you by monitoring your behavior on our sites.
To do this, we use standard Internet approaches to track user behavior.
Occasionally, after your explicit consent given through partner tools, we may receive data from third parties, e.g. data from your social networking profile, such as Facebook.
What information do we collect and process when you use our services?
When you register an account or purchase a product on our websites, we collect the following data:
- Your name;
- Mobile phone;
- Email address;
- Physical delivery address - for e-commerce;
- Details for correspondence with you - in case of e-commerce;
- Bank account number - in case of e-commerce.
For all visitors, we and the providers of the tools we use may collect the following data about you:
- The IP address from which you are visiting;
- Your browser identifier;
- Your mobile device identifier;
- Your non-personal identifier;
- A history of your behaviour - pages visited, time spent, products purchased, etc;
- Behavior relative to site/mobile app content - navigation, interface elements used, dwell time;
- Your searches;
- Your comments.
For what purposes do we process the information?
The information we collect and process about you may be used for the following purposes:
The normal functioning of our websites
This data is strictly necessary for the normal operation of our sites and mobile applications. Through them, we can authenticate your identity as a logged-in user, better display content to you, load the site faster, protect the sites and you from intrusions.
To contract our services
Some of our services, such as e-commerce, require you to share personal data with us. We use them to enable us to fulfil our contract with you, for the sale and delivery of the goods we offer.
This includes data related to the identification of the user in connection with registration to use our service.
For personalisation and profiling
We collect and process information about the use of our services for the subsequent serving of personalised advertising and/or content in other contexts, e.g. other websites and mobile applications, over time.
We collect information about your use of content and combine it with previously collected information to measure, understand and report on your use of our services.
This purpose does not include personalization and profiling.
To keep you informed about Bento Health Ltd's games and promotional offers
To fulfill this purpose, we collect your personal data to inform you about ours or third parties, our partners, initiatives, promotions, games, offers, etc.
We may use third party tools for all the purposes described above.
To process your personal data, including providing it to competent authorities in the cases provided for by law and for the performance of Bento Health Ltd's legal obligations as well as for purposes related to the performance of the parties' obligations under a contract
For planning, reporting and statistical purposes
For the purposes of planning, reporting and statistics means any operation for the collection and processing of personal data necessary for statistical research or for the production of statistical results, as well as for the preparation, implementation and verification of plans and their results.
For Marketing Purposes
In order to send you always up-to-date and useful information about our initiatives, we collect data such as an email address or other way to contact you - Viber, Skype, Messenger account or one on another communication platform.
Who else has access to this information?
We sometimes disclose your personal information to third parties, including to parties outside the European Union, subject to the requirements of the Regulation, such as:
- Third parties with whom Bento Health Ltd has a contractual relationship for the use of colocation services;
- Third parties with whom Bento Health Ltd has a contractual relationship for the use of Virtual Private Servers (VPS);
- Third parties providing services to improve the advertising targeting of Bento Health Ltd's products and services
- Third parties providing services to Bento Health Ltd, such as Accountants and Accounting firms; Auditors and Auditing firms; Lawyers - Solicitors, law firms and legal advisors; Notaries; Advertising and PR agencies; Companies carrying out data system administration activities.
What are your rights in relation to personal data?
Our priority is both to inform you of your legal rights and to ensure compliance with them. You have the following rights which should be respected when processing your personal data:
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time;
- To request the rectification or completion of your data in case of inaccuracy by written request to us;
- Right to access your personal data;
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to request the erasure of your personal data that is being processed unlawfully or on a legal basis that has ceased (consent withdrawn, original purpose for which it was collected fulfilled, etc.);
- The right to request the Data Controller to notify the third parties to whom the Data Controller has provided your data regarding the rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing of personal data.
- You have the right to complain to the Data Protection Commission.
When can Bento Health Ltd use your data to contact you?
We may use the information you provide to contact you about various matters such as:
- To notify you of changes to our policies and this policy;
- respond to you when you have contacted us or respond to a comment or complaint;
- invite you to participate in our surveys regarding Bento Health Ltd's services;
- for marketing purposes;
- to send you relevant offers of Bento Health Ltd products and services;
- to inform you about Bento Health Ltd games, competitions or promotional offers;
How can I obtain, update and manage my personal data?
You can easily update and manage your information by going to ""Privacy Settings"".
If you tick ""I accept all"" you are agreeing to the above information, you can change or opt out of your consents by going to ""Privacy Settings"". There you can view and manage the consents given and request the fulfillment of the rights provided for in the GDPR.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file containing data that is stored in your device's web browser when you visit specific websites.
Why are cookies used?
They have a variety of tasks that generally make your use of our websites easier and more interactive.
Cookies also help us to understand how you use our services so that we can continually improve them by personalising content and offers to you based on your preferences and interests.
What are the types of cookies?
Depending on how long they are stored on your device, cookies are categorised into ""persistent"" and ""temporary"" (""session"") cookies.
"Permanent cookies" are stored on your computer or mobile device for a long period of time, which can be years;
"Temporary"(""session"") cookies are placed temporarily when you visit our websites, but they are not stored permanently on your device and are deleted when your session ends, for example by closing the page. Depending on their function, cookies can be broadly categorised into four different types:
- "strictly necessary cookies";
- "functionality cookies";
- "performance cookies";
- "advertising cookies".
- "Strictly necessary cookies"
These cookies are strictly necessary for our websites to perform their functions. For example, we use them to identify our users when they use our websites so that we can provide our services or so that we can perform and maintain the security of our services. These cookies do not collect information about you that can be used for marketing or advertising.
Your consent to the use of these cookies is implied by your mere use of our websites, therefore you cannot refuse their use.
These cookies are used to implement the various functionalities of our websites. They allow us to remember your preferences, such as font size and other personal settings, saving you the time and effort of specifying a username each time you visit our site or to view your preferred content.
The information stored by performance cookies helps us understand how you use our websites, remember and check the history of your previous visits, what you have viewed or bookmarked or how you found us.
Our aim is to provide visitors to our website with information that is as relevant to them as possible.
What types of cookies do we use and for what purposes?
When you visit our websites, you may find that different types of cookies are generated. We may use all four of the cookie types described.
- Identification of users in order to allow safe access;
- Remembering the products added to your basket or purchased during the online shopping process;
- Remembering the information you fill in on different pages when you pay or place orders, so that you do not have to fill in your details repeatedly;
- Saving preferred settings such as language, location, number of search results to display, etc;
- Save settings for optimal visualization, such as the buffer size and resolution parameters for your screen;
- Reading your browser settings in order to optimally display our website on your device screen;
- Loading the website seamlessly and maintaining constant access to it;
- Offering the option to save your login details so that you do not have to enter them each time;
- Tracking the number of users visiting our webpages;
- Tracking the time each visitor spends browsing our webpages;
- Establishing the sequence in which visitors visit different pages on our website;
- Optimising our websites.
How do you manage cookies?
You can control and/or delete cookies, depending on your preference. You can delete all cookies installed on your computer, and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed on your computer. If you do this, you may need to make changes to certain preference settings each time you visit our websites, and some of the services and features on our websites may not work.
How to delete all cookies from a browser (information for the most popular browsers is shown):
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/bg-bg/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Here you can check what cookies you have saved from the most used personalised advertising providers and manage your choices:
This policy is up to date as at 25.05.2018.
Bento Health Ltd reserves the right to change and/or amend this Policy at any time. Changes shall take effect immediately upon posting on the website unless otherwise stated in the updated version of the Policy. The Policy may be updated at any time without specific notice to website users.
CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
It is our sole priority to protect your privacy and to obtain your free, informed and unambiguous consent to the processing of your personal data by Bento Health Ltd. More information about Bento Health Ltd's Privacy and Cookies Policy can be found here.
If you tick ""I accept all"" you agree that you are providing your personal data voluntarily, that you have read your rights under the GDPR and REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016-GDPR and you consent to your personal data being collected, processed, stored and transferred to third parties for the purposes we have set out below.
- In connection with the registration of the website bento-health.com , owned by Bento Health Ltd (hereinafter referred to as ""Bento Health""), a company duly registered and operating under the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria with UIC 201001363 and on the basis of and within the meaning of §1, item 1 of the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) and the General Data Protection Regulation (REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 - GDPR), I declare my consent for Bento Health to process my personal data provided when filling in the form for registering as a user on the bento-health.com website.
- I hereby agree, declare and confirm that I am providing my personal data voluntarily, that it is complete and correct, and that I am aware of my rights under the HIPAA and REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016-GDPR, and I give my express and unconditional consent for the personal data provided by me to be collected, processed, stored and transferred to third parties for the following purposes: a. For the purpose of my registration on the bento-health.com website
b. For the purpose of using Bento Health's services, including to place orders and purchase through Bento Health's online store the goods offered by Bento Health; c. For the purpose of making delivery of goods ordered and purchased by me; d. For the purpose of sending to me suitable offers for Bento Health's goods and services; e. For the purpose of sending to me Bento Health games and promotions; f. For the purposes of processing, using, including providing to competent authorities, my personal data in the cases provided for by law and for the performance of Bento Health's legal obligations, and for purposes related to the performance of contractual obligations. g. the use of my personal data for planning, reporting and statistical purposes. 3. I hereby agree, declare and confirm that Bento Health has the right to provide my personal data to third parties: a. Processors or controllers of personal data located in the European Economic Area with whom it has a contractual relationship, including as subcontractors; b. Industry-recognized solution providers that have publicly declared compliance with the GDPR and e-privacy policies, such as Google and Facebook. c. Courier companies through which the delivery of ordered and purchased goods and services takes place; d. Third parties providing services to our company such as Accountants and Accounting firms; Auditors and Auditing firms; Lawyers - Lawyers, law firms and legal advisors; Notaries; Advertising and PR agencies; Companies performing data system administration activities.
I hereby declare that I am aware of and agree that I have the right to: a. To withdraw my consent to the processing of your personal data at any time; b. To request correction or completion of my data in case of inaccuracy by written application; c. To access my personal data; d. To restrict the processing of my personal data; e. To object to the processing of my personal data; f. To data portability; g. To request the erasure of my personal data that is being processed unlawfully or on a no longer valid legal basis (consent withdrawn, original purpose for which it was collected fulfilled, etc.); h. Request the Data Controller to notify the third parties to whom the Data Controller has provided the personal data regarding the rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing of the personal data. i. On a complaint to the Data Protection Commission.
I have been informed that Bento Health has the right to process and store my personal data, even with my withdrawn consent, on the basis of: a. Art. 1 (b) of the Regulation - the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract; a. Art. 6 para. 1(c) of the Regulation - the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject. b. Art. 6 para. 1(f) of the Regulation - the processing is necessary for the purposes of Bento Health's legitimate interests.
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data for marketing purposes, including direct marketing, marketing via SMS, Email, Viber, Remarketing - (tagging of users according to their interest and specific actions in order to display advertising messages specific to them), etc. I am informed that I have the right to withdraw my consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of this paragraph at any time.
I hereby give my express consent to receive unsolicited commercial communications from Bento Health, including by email, SMS, Viber or otherwise. This consent is effective until a written opt-out is received from me. I am informed that I have the right to withdraw my consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of this clause at any time.
I have been informed that I have the right to withdraw this consent to the processing of my personal data in accordance with the above point at any time. "